Pages

Friday, November 12, 2021

Attributing Images Online

 Kia ora bloggers welcome to my blog. My name is  Isabella-paige and I am a year 8 student who attends Paihia School. This week’s blog post is about learning how to attribute images online.  We have been learning about using people’s photos off the internet. We had to find pictures on the internet based around Te Ngahere, also known as the bush. Before we had clicked on any  photo we had to push tools then click usage rights and once you click on that it takes you to images that you are allowed to use. Once we found a photo we had to click on the picture to find  the creative commons licence. The author’s name and the name of the picture.  I found this activity really easy. Have you ever learnt about attributing Images online before?




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Isabella,
    It´s Hunter from Ahipara school. I like your Attributing images it was really well done I thing you did an amazing post. Maybe next time you could add a reflection. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete