Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

My Lockdown Life

Kia ora bloggers my name is Isabella-paige and I attend Paihia School and I am a year 8 student. I am currently in lockdown and in this blog post I will be sharing what do everyday in lockdown. During lockdown I wake up early and get ready for my online classes, I join the call around 9.15am so I am ready for when my teachers come on. After my google classes I start doing my blogging and then I start working on the next things on my time table after I have worked on most of my timetable I go on the 2:00pm google classes and wait till my teachers and classmates join. When the google meets finished I do some baking yesterday for fathers day I made some donuts in a sausage roll maker and I made some normal ones. In lockdown it is really boring but because I have heaps of siblings it's kinda fun, I really hope we can go back to school again because it's better being with your teachers and classmates face to face not over a laptop. How has your lockdown been? 


Hope everyone is safe and not going crazing in lockdown !!!




6 comments:


  1. Kia Ora Isabella it’s Jaelyn - Marie from your class. I like your blog post because I like that you wanted to write about your life during quarantine. I also like your blog because those donuts look delicious. I did some baking during lockdown and we also made donuts, today me and my mum are going to make Honey puffs.
    Why did you choose to write about your life during quarantine?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Jealyn-Marie it Isabella from in your class. Thank you for your lovely comment I really enjoyed reading it, I choose to do my life during quarantine because it was the only thing I could think of doing. That is cool how you did baking and made donuts. Have a nice day and once again thank you !!!

      Delete
  2. Kia ora Isabella it´s Eli from Ahipara School. I enjoyed reading your post about what you did in lockdown. Maybe next you can add some colour. Blog ya later.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Eli thank you for your comment but I didn't understand what you mean by add colour because you cant add colour to my photo I took but once again thank you. Have a nice day !

      Delete
  3. Hi Isabella. My name is Jack, from Te Maunga. I very much like how you explained what you were doing during lock down. I’ve been doing some baking too, and I was very bored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Isabella, I´m Tabby from Ahipara school Great job with this post! You wen into loads of description and wrote loads. I really liked that you added photos! Maybe next time you could split it into paragraphs? Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete