Pages

Monday, September 6, 2021

Amzing Google Hangout


Kia ora if you are new to my blog my name is Isabella-paige I attend paihia school and I am a year 8 student. For two and a half weeks almost three we have been in lock down, In my opinion I think lock down is really boring but at least we can stay home and just do nothing. Today my blog post is around Google hangouts if you dont know what Google hangouts is its like a call but it is used for education and business, I really think Google hangouts is amazing because you can interact with your teachers and work mates. My class uses Google hangouts and I really enjoy going on them in the morning and afternoon because it makes my day seeing my school friends, teachers and principal also its better starting your day with you class and ending with your class. In our class we have rules for Google hangout like be on time turn your camera on unless you have emailed the teacher because its rude having your camera off its like being in class with your back towards the teachers. We also have two others one of them are put up your hand to speak and the other rule is always be respectful to the speaker. Do you use Google hangout for learning ? Be safe and stay in your own bubble !!!!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment