Pages

Friday, August 4, 2017

Exciting Sister's Birthday


                  Exciting Birthday For my Sister

Wow I just realised it was my sister’s birthday  today .  In my head I said, “I did not say happy birthday” so she said, “Did you forget about my birthday?”...
She walked quickly in my room,  “Hi Bella your brothers up”…Why would I want to know ...I have to say happy birthday. It just came out. “It’s not my birthday Bella.” “Yes it is, so look on the calendar!”  “Sorry you are right.” “Bye, we’re going to school.”
Before we went to school we sang happy birthday to her …   before I ran to the bus stop, we had a roughy roughy run. After  I ran home, my sister was not there they just came out over the bumpy bumpy car... The delicious smell of food was as hot as hot as soup.   
I.A.L.T. write a recount and edit it and use more exciting words and punctuation especially when people are talking.

http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/40000/velka/birthday-celebration-card.jpg

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Isabella-Paige I enjoyed reading your haiku. Where did you get the idea from? I am looking forward to reading more poems that you write.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jade it is not a haiku by made a little mistake
    but thank you for the comment

    ReplyDelete