Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2020

Mind-Blowing Facts About The Weather In Te Reo Maori.

 This week for Te reo in our class we are still working on  the weather forecast. We were learning how to say the weather in Te reo, my group and I are just about finished our script. It was hard thinking of a place that snows, then I had a harder think and I thought of Queenstown. When we finish completing our script we have to make something to share, we were thinking of doing a screencastify. I think next time we could make our script faster. Have you done Te reo around the weather?



2 comments:

  1. Hi Isabella My name is Lilly Hilbron and I go to Paihia School. I really like how You described your blog post because you added lots of details and you described and told everyone about what you have been learning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia ora Lily it’s Isabella in Te Ngahere. Thank you for the nice positive comment and taking your time to read my work. Hopefully you have learnt something off my blog post.

      Delete