Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Tricky Task Masters

 Lately in Te Ngahere we have been doing an activity called task master this is to help us  discuss and collaborate with our team members. Our activity was based around drawing we made 2 drawing but there was two runner and there was one drawer. The one that was drawing was not aloud to run outside and look at the picture but the two runners were a loud. On our first drawing the drawer was Cahlay and Kahsius and I was the two runners the frustrating part for me was not being able to touch the paper and not getting as mad. The thing that worked well for me was that we were close to the picture so it didn’t take as long to run back and forth. On our second attempted I was the drawer the hard thing for me was not being able to see the teachers drawing also getting rushed. What the challenging  part is not having clear instruction . Have you done team building before?

This is Whaea Becks picture      This is my groups 1st a attempted    This is my groups 2nd attempted 

                                


No comments:

Post a Comment