Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

ANZAC DLO


In Te Ngahere we have been doing maths about ANZAC. We had a A3 paper with questions on.
We had to figure two on each sides. The first question was easy because we had to double the recipe.
The recipe made 30 biscuit and then we had to double the 30 that makes 60. After we finished the first side
we had to do the other side and the questions we had the my group thought. The next questions was to work
out is how to make a 120 biscuits. The 2nd  one was a bit challenging because we had to times
and do other symbols.

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora
    how are you? I am jasnoor from tautoro school in room 2 I am 12 years old I am also a year 7 your math DLO sounds like so much fun,Did you actually make the biscuits? or did you answer questions on a paper?
    here are some questions I want to ask you
    how did you feel?
    How many students was in your group?
    did you have fun?
    was it a challenge?

    ReplyDelete