Pages

Monday, May 20, 2019

Pepeha


Kia ora Bloggers, In Te Ngahere we have been learning about our pepeha. For the people that don’t know what a pepeha is, a pepeha  is the story of your life and where your ancestors came from and how they came to New Zealand. I think I did well at trying my best and sharing where my ancestor came. I enjoyed sharing my kaupapa with people and not keeping it to myself and my whanau. Next time I can do better by going  slow not fast and to say it nice and loud. I like to share were my ancestor came from and I also I like that I gave it a go and used all my hoe Blog you later





1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Isabella,its Roxy here I am a year 8 student that goes to Kawakawa Primary School. I really like how you have explained what a pepeha is and how you enjoy learning about your whakapapa. I enjoy learning my pepeha as well. If you want you can check out my blog at kpsroxyp.blogspot.co.nz Byeeeee :)

    ReplyDelete