Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2019

Kapa Haka 2019


Today is the day for the roopu, we finally  perform in front of Kawakawa school and other schools and whanau out there.
I started to get a bit nervous as we got there.It was fun because we got to watch the other roopus from different schools we started with the year 4’s and 5’s . After every roopu there was a song on or there will be challenges up these were the challenges dancing for the girl  and Ngapuhi haka for the boys. A few minutes later we performed on stage Whea Crissy and Whea Becks turned up and that's when we started performing I was really proud of the roopu and myself. We kept saying to ourself it's not a challenge its to have fun and try our best next time I think I can smile more and I enjoyed being there and participating,



1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella, my name is Miria I go to Kawakawa Primary School and I´m a year 8. This post is a very cultural presentation and I really like how you did it. Would you like to do it again and how would you change it? If you want to check out my blog it is, http://kpsmiriaf.blogspot.com/ Bye.

    ReplyDelete