Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Amazing Interesting Angles

Lately in Te Ngahere we have been focusing on Angles for maths. We were learning how to use a protractor to measure angles like acute angle and a reflex angle. I didn’t understand it when we first started learning about angles but now that we have been working on angles more I understand it better. The hard part for me was where you place the protractor but then Gina came to sit by us and talked it out with us. The easy part for me was knowing what angle they are and how many degrees are in the angle. When I first learnt about angles I was overthinking  it then I learnt to take my time. Do you know any angles ?

2 comments:

  1. hello Isabella my name is Ashtyn i'm a year 7 at otaki college this slide helped my friend a lot with angles even thoght he forgot it the next day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. kia ora Ashtyn. Thank you for commenting on my blog post that was really kind words you said it made by day. Have a good one

      Delete