Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Amazing Creativity Building Rockets

A couple of weeks ago we started a new project based around rockets. There has been 2 amazing guest that come in to Te Ngahere every wednesday to come and help us build our rocket. We didn’t get to make our project straight away we had to learn a bit about rockets and also health and safety. We have been learning about thrust,weight and drag when we started talking about all of these subjects I got a little confused but because they have been coming alot I understnad it better than before. The trickiest part for me during the process would have to be working with my group because they usually talk and then they have to stay in and then the teacher says to help them but sometimes I don’t because I dont want to give my lunch break up just because they wanna talk. I am really grateful that we are able to have Goustovo and Troy come and help as create and blast rockets. Have you ever design something with the help of the wonder project?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Isabella im Zoe from Otaki College im a yr 7 thats quite fun what you get to do I like your background Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete