Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Amazing Extreme Dot Plot

Kia ora and welcome or welcome to my blog, I hope you are having an amazing first week  back at school. This  week we have been learning around dot plots we looked at what a dot plot looks like and we had to explain around the dot plot for room 1 then we moved on and made our own dot plot around room 2 gathering facts. I was really confused how to set out my DLO to teach others about dot plot because there wasn't much things I really could think of. I use to think a dot plot was just a graph with dots in the middle everywhere but I just learnt that a dot plot is like a graph but it just a line with a group of dots. I think next time I work around dot plots and make a DLO im going to add more detail around what we are learning and add a success criteria to help explain what i'm trying to say better. I learnt heaps around dot plot before we started working  around dot plot I didn't know anything about them now that we are learning about dot plots it's actually really easy to understand. Whaea becks made a DLO and it was a lot different to Tiara and I DLO I think we could add more detail to the learning. 



x

Have you ever worked around dot plots before ?




No comments:

Post a Comment